presenter Ryan Seacrest popular show American Idol has released the likes of Adam Lambert, Jordin Sparks ... says that Justin would be a good replacement for hard show judge Simon Cowell at the next season.
Ryan Seacrest told MTV that Justin Bieber would be a good person to take over the position of judge Simon Cowell on American Idol next season. In the atmosphere of Wango Tango, "The ambientee is 'Where is Justin Bieber?' That is the environment. All the girls are here, even those who work for us are like, 'Have you seen? "I'm like, 'I'm here." And they're like, 'No, Justin Bieber. " Output
About Simon Cowell: "It will be different because it will be an empty chair at the end of that panel. I'm not quite sure who is in that chair, so it's a big decision Who would want in that chair? I would like a much younger, thinner, more charming Simon ... Bieber, he is the guy.
and you do you think Justin will take this seat empty? leave your comment
0 comments:
Post a Comment