Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Granny In High Heeles

effectively defined Akon Justin Bieber Justin Bieber

Justin+Bieber+71 Akon defiende a Justin singer Akon appears to have fallen well over the magic of Justin Bieber as in some recent statements that the artist gave a few days ago defends it as a real talent (which s).
The discoverer of the popular Lady GaGa told the media that
:

"I think Justin Bieber has its history," Akon said, 'That I can count himself. I think it's amazing. That kid deserves everything he is getting. It is a hard worker. He always wanted, since I was seven years. "

Some define success by the way that Justin was on youtube but Akon share our point of view and says:

'He went out that window just as there were stars of their age. Other than that, he has talent, real talent.

course we can have as another Akon advocates of Justin and from here send thank you for all your support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment